Sunday, August 5, 2012

Oh No I didn't post yesterday ....BUTTTTT...

I Was beading..yep that awesome Dutch Spiral Bracelet that Carol Huber Cypher designed.
This was a Challenge ..I believe for August from the SeedBeader Group on Yahoo I just joined this past week.
The instructions I found on You Tube..Kelly from Off the Beaded Path  has done an awesome job teaching this. Next I have to thank my awesome hubby Gary who is busy as I type this taking pictures for me of all my recent work. I don't know what I would do without him...It is so awesome to be married to your best friend and your soulmate at the same time..And your own photographer
Ok nuff mushy stuff on with these pictures..
I used 11/0's, 8/0's and 6/0's instead of crystal. I wasn't sure If I would even like that but wow. I really do enjoy this..love that it doesn't even have to have a clasp but it doesn't look like a bangle..
here is a close up of the tassle area.
Well I hope you will enjoy the pics.. Here is the link to the video from Off the Beaded Path http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytjBOCKVEFs
Happy Beading

No comments:

Post a Comment