Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Summer is speeding by......

It is so hard to realize that summer is so close to over. I know some days are still so hot and muggy but we also have some slightly breezy days. Today I sorted thru lots more beads..but it seems to be there will be no end. After awhile I  just had to stop and bead. I finished a pair of earrings I had started some time back . They are Santa Earrings by  Barbara Elbe. I think this makes about the 12th pair I have made over the years of owning this book,but during the holidays someone always wants a pair. So to have them done already will be a good thing...I will take a picture later and post them. I just wanted to make sure I didn't let the day go by without posting..Now I am off to do some blog hopping. I sure do enjoy checking out other blogs and seeing the beautiful work so many people are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment