Saturday, July 26, 2014

Good Morning

Okay so what it is only 2 am, it is still morning. My sleeping is so irregular. Sometimes I sleep for 4 to 6 hours and can't go back to sleep for 24 hours or more. Sometimes I sleep for 12 hours and feel like I just fell asleep when I wake up.. Yes I have talked with my Dr. she says it is just a side effect of having Fibromyalgia.  Well it is a side effect I could live without. It leaves me feeling weird up in the middle of the night and asleep in the middle of the day. I have never been one to sleep during the day. I always said if you found me asleep during the day you could bet your last dollar I was sick. Well that isn't true any longer. So if you knew be back then and find me asleep don't bet anything on me. Grin....
I have been sitting here going through beading blogs and I found this one .
http://www.earrings-everyday.blogspot.com/  I am excited about it. I love to have things that inspire me.
Just so you know although I haven't been beading I did work a little more on my work area and I have been playing with the flat back glass pebbles from Michaels.  Well those and some wild colors of nail polish. If I get anything that really excites me there will be pictures to show.
I hope your all doing well.
Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment